We currently offer five different types of Project Management classes to meet the different scheduling constraints and demands of students today:
(1) A traditional four-day PMP bootcamp class scheduled during the week.
(2) Weekend classes. Class spans two consecutive weekends, so this is also a four-day class. This is our most popular program today. It is an excellent alternative for students who cannot afford to take time off from work. We are scheduling one of these classes each month.
(3) Friday through Monday Class. Class runs four consecutive days using one weekend for days 2&3. This is also an excellent alternative for students who have difficulty taking time off from work, but want to compress the time for the class to the shortest possible duration.
(4) New! – Virtual class options. We have recorded audio for all 420 slides for the four-day class, and converted this into power point videos. You can essentially purchase instruction for the full class, and review these materials on your own schedule. See descriptions for all virtual class options for more details.
(5) Finally, for students who previously took a PMP exam prep course, but either waited too long to take the test, or who were not successful on their first attempt, we are offering an intensive one-day PMP study session. This one-day review class is priced at $350 per student (No guarantee is included with the one-day review class).
All the four-day classes, the review class and most of the virtual class options also include:
- Best Practices PMP Training – Student Workbook – 200 pages
- Best Practices PMP Prep Boot Camp – Hardcopy of all course slides – (420 slides)
- Laminated Sheets (2) – includes “Key Formula Sheet” and our “Process Blueprint” which shows the flow of processes in all five process groups.
- Key Input, Tools-Techniques, Outputs document (Many students have remarked this was one of their most useful documents for preparing for the exam).
- License to industry leading web-based practice exams – ($50+ value)
- Note: we do not provide the PMBOK® Guide because we think you should purchase a copy – (or use the free .pdf copy provided PMI members) – and read, at least, the first three chapters before class starts.
Best Practices – Simply the best PMP exam prep you can get!
Best Practices PMP Training
Mark Tolbert – (571) 354-0374